In line with the easing of lockdown restrictions, we are now able to offer face to face consultations and treatments.
However, if you feel that you need help but are unable to come into the clinic we can still offer Online Video Consultations
We are continually staying updated and following the advice provided by Public Health England as well as our professional and regulatory bodies so that we can provide the safest environment possible.
The health and safety of our staff and patients is our priority so we have undertaken a rigorous risk assessment and have implemented strict infection control procedures to ensure that we have taken every measure possible to ensure that our clinic is safe for you to visit.
- Thorough cleansing of treatment rooms between patients
- Practitioners using appropriate PPE
- Spacing out of seating within the waiting area to conform with distancing requirements
- Staggering of appointments
- Regular cleaning of all touch points with medical grade wipes.
Our Infection Control Policy can be read here
PLEASE WATCH OUR VIDEO
To book your appointment please call our reception on 01273 725667
or email [email protected]
Please note that we are unable to see any patients with the following symptoms of suspected corona virus:
- A high temperature- this means you feel hot to touch on your chest and back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough- this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss of smell or taste
All patients will be triaged for this before an appointment can be offered.
We are also unable to see any patients who are ‘shielded’ and have received a letter identifying them as ‘clinically extremely vulnerable’
In order to assist us in maintaining as safe an environment as possible may we ask you to make sure that you use the hand sanitisers on entering the building and try to maintain social distancing whilst inside.
We are doing everything possible to ensure the environment is as safe as it can be and look forward to welcoming you back!