Updated August 2021
Following the recent relaxing of government guidelines, as a primary healthcare provider we must continue to follow the advice provided by Public Health England which states that visitors to healthcare establishments should continue to wear face coverings.
We therefore request that you continue to wear a mask whilst attending your appointment at the clinic. We also have a number of vulnerable patients who may not feel safe visiting without this in place.
We continue to follow our Covid 19 safety protocols to ensure that we have taken every measure possible to ensure that our clinic is safe for you to visit.
- Thorough cleansing of treatment rooms between patients
- Practitioners using appropriate PPE
- Spacing out of seating and plastic screening within the waiting area to conform with distancing requirements
- Staggering of appointments
- Regular cleaning of all touch points with medical grade wipes.
Please note that we are unable to see any patients with the following symptoms of suspected corona virus:
- A high temperature- this means you feel hot to touch on your chest and back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough- this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss of smell or taste
IF, PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE DIAGNOSED OR SUSPECTED TO HAVE COVID 19 PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT BUT CALL OUR RECEPTION TO REARRANGE.
In order to assist us in maintaining as safe an environment as possible may we ask you to make sure that you use the hand sanitisers on entering the building and maintain social distancing whilst inside where possible.
We are doing everything possible to ensure the environment is as safe as it can be and look forward to welcoming you!