As a primary healthcare provider we continually stay updated and follow the advice provided by Public Health England as well as our professional and regulatory bodies so that we can provide the safest environment possible.
The health and safety of our staff and patients is our priority so we have undertaken a rigorous risk assessment and have implemented strict infection control procedures to ensure that we have taken every measure possible to ensure that our clinic is safe for you to visit.
- Thorough cleansing of treatment rooms between patients
- Practitioners using appropriate PPE
- Spacing out of seating and plastic screening within the waiting area to conform with distancing requirements
- Staggering of appointments
- Regular cleaning of all touch points with medical grade wipes.
Our Infection Control Policy can be read here
PLEASE WATCH OUR VIDEO
To book your appointment please call our reception on 01273 725667
or email [email protected]
Please note that we are unable to see any patients with the following symptoms of suspected corona virus:
- A high temperature- this means you feel hot to touch on your chest and back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough- this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss of smell or taste
All patients will be triaged for this before an appointment can be offered.
IF, PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE DIAGNOSED OR SUSPECTED TO HAVE COVID 19 PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT BUT CALL OUR RECEPTION TO REARRANGE.
In order to assist us in maintaining as safe an environment as possible may we ask you to make sure that you use the hand sanitisers on entering the building and maintain social distancing whilst inside. In line with government advice we require that you wear a mask if you are able to. We have masks available at reception.
We are doing everything possible to ensure the environment is as safe as it can be and look forward to welcoming you!